Introduction to yoga programme
SUNDAY 26 SEPTEMBER – SATURDAY 23 OCTOBER 2021
4 WEEKS | FULLY ONLINE
Ever wanted to try yoga but found public classes a bit intimidating or too quick?
Join me virtually to try something new from the comfort of your own home and practice yoga with me in a fun, online environment.
Suitable for beginners wanting to understand the basic movements and concepts involved in yoga, this 4-week programme is designed to build strength and flexibility: you will notice an impact on both your mind and body – on and off your yoga mat.
Now more than ever it’s important that we create space for ourselves to reconnect with simply being. Yoga provides a way to spend time on yourself, whether it’s moving or meditating, so you can feel empowered and grounded.
Have fun, stay safe and be part of a growing online community.
• 2 x LIVE Zoom group yoga sessions per week (8 sessions in total)
• 1 x technique class on key yoga poses
• Online access to class recordings & technique videos
• Information pack to get you started
• Mid-point check-in to ask questions
• Exclusive discounts on future yoga lessons and yoga memberships
• Part of a growing online community
Unlimited virtual support
All this for just £69, and you will end the programme fully equipped and confident to join open and general level yoga classes.
Click here to regsister for this programme and the Next Steps to Reconnect Programme and receive 25% off the total price.